Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Automated decision (Art. 22 DSGVO)
You are not subject to any decision based on any automated processing that gives effect or legal effect in any way.
Data protection in applications and in the application process
We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing an application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to the company by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website. As soon as we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the candidate by the company the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the announcement of the rejection decision, unless deletion precludes other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, is a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The collection, processing and use of your data is based on your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the already completed data processing remains unaffected by the revocation.
4. Plugins and tools
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Page Insights Controller Addendum
For your Page, Facebook provides you with Page Insights. Page Insights are aggregated data that can help you understand how people are engaging with your Page. To find out more about the Page Insights available to you in connection with your Page, please visit the Insights tab on your Page.
Page Insights may be based on personal data collected in connection with a visit or interaction of people with your Page and its content. Where you are in the European Union/European Economic Area and to the extent this personal data is processed under your influence and control (or any other third party’s for whom you are creating or administering the Page) within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, “GDPR”), (“Insights Data”), you acknowledge and agree on your own behalf (and as agent for and on behalf of any other third-party data controller for which you are creating or administering the Page) that this Page Insights Controller Addendum (“Page Insights Addendum”) applies:
- Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook Ireland”) and you are joint controllers for the processing of Insights Data. This Page Insights Addendum sets out the relative responsibilities of Facebook Ireland and you with respect to the processing of Insights Data.
- Facebook Ireland agrees to take primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of Insights Data and to comply with all applicable obligations under GDPR with respect to the processing of Insights Data (including, but not limited to, Articles 12 and 13 GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, and Articles 32 to 34 GDPR). Facebook Ireland will also make the essence of this Page Insights Addendum available to data subjects.
- You should ensure that you have a legal basis for the processing of Insights Data under GDPR, identify the data controller for the Page and comply with any other applicable legal obligations.
- You agree that only Facebook Ireland may take and implement decisions about the processing of Insights Data. Facebook Ireland decides in its sole discretion how to comply with its obligations under this Page Insights Addendum. You agree that Facebook Ireland is the main establishment in the EU for the processing of Insights Data for all data controllers and you acknowledge that the lead supervisory authority for this processing is the Irish Data Protection Commission.
- Facebook Ireland remains solely responsible for the processing of personal data in connection with Page Insights other than that covered by the scope of this Page Insights Addendum. This Page Insights Addendum does not grant you any right to request the disclosure of personal data of Facebook users that is processed in connection with Facebook Products, including for Page Insights that we provide to you.
- If you are contacted by data subjects or a supervisory authority under the GDPR with regard to the processing of Insights Data and the obligations assumed by Facebook Ireland under this Page Insights Addendum (each a “Request”), you will forward all relevant information to us promptly but within a maximum of 7 calendar days. For this purpose, you can submit this form. Facebook Ireland will answer Requests in accordance with our obligations under this Page Insights Addendum. You agree to take all reasonable endeavours in a timely manner to cooperate with us in answering any such Request. You are not authorized to act or answer on Facebook Ireland’s behalf.
- If you access or use a Page for any business or commercial purpose (including but not limited to managing a Page for a business), you agree that any claim, cause of action or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to this Page Insights Addendum must be resolved exclusively in the courts of Ireland, that you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim and that the laws of Ireland will govern this Page Insights Addendum.
- We may need to update this Page Insights Addendum from time to time so we encourage you to check it regularly for any updates. By continuing any access or use of Pages after any notice of an update to this Page Insights Addendum, you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to the updated Page Insights Addendum, please stop all use of Pages. If you are a consumer who habitually resides in a Member State of the European Union, only 4.1 of our Facebook Terms of Service applies to updates to this Page Insights Addendum.
- If any portion of this Page Insights Addendum is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any portion of this Page Insights Addendum, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- “personal data”, “data subject” and “data controller” in this Page Insights Addendum have the meanings set out in the GDPR.
6. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company:
Dipl. Ing. K. Skodras